Medical call intercom system is composed of call intercom host, call intercom extension and corridor display screen, which can be divided into several branch systems according to actual needs, and each branch system is independent of each other. Wall-mounted calling system is adopted. Each nursing unit is equipped with a host, one telephone set, two corridor display screens, calling extensions are configured for each bed, and emergency calling extensions are set in the toilet.
1. The host of the paging intercom system is set in the nurse station, and the host is installed in the appropriate position of the nurse station;
2. The extension is installed on the aluminum alloy equipment panel at the head of the bed, with a center height of 1.4m;
3. The large-screen display is set in the middle of the corridor of each ward relative position, the installation height is about 2.5m;
4. The phone is placed on the nurse platform at the nurse station for intercom calls.
5. Main engine trunk line and large screen display line are made of RVB 2×42/0.15 special plastic copper core twired-pair flexible wire, flame-retardant PVC plastic sleeve, and the inner ceiling is installed along the wall;
6. The bus junction box is installed on the inner wall of the ceiling of the corridor, and the bushing and junction box are implemented by the hospital.
7. The branch line entering the ward is laid with RVB2×42/0.15 special plastic copper core flexible wire in a special compartment in the aluminum alloy equipment belt.